Like : 0
Reply : 0
Sex : หญิง
วันที่สมัคร : 2022-01-19
PM Profile
Topic : Hot Seat Heat Check: Week 9
«date: 19 มกราคม 2565 , 15:38:49 »
 แก้ไข  

Welcome back to the Hot Seat Heat Check. This is our weekly feature checking in on where things stand for Head Coach Manny Diaz. On to this week recap....Week 9: A 2nd consecutive ranked win, this time on the road over the #17 Pittsburgh PanthersLast week, Miami rallied to a 31-30 win over then-18th ranked NC State. And the Canes took the momentum from that game and kept things going. After surrendering an early TD to fall behind 7-0, Miami reeled of 21 consecutive points to take a 2 touchdown lead. Miami kept the good vibes going and held a 31-17 lead at the half. Pitt stormed back to tie the game in the 3rd quarter, but Miami put together their only scoring drive of the 2nd half on the ensuing possession to take a 38-31 lead. Pitt threatened after that Ryan Rodriguez Jersey, but Miami held them to a FG, cutting the lead to 38-34. The teams would trade empty possessions through the final part of the game Marshall Few Jersey. Pitt final offensive possession ended on Kenny Pickett 2nd INT of the day, this one thrown to superstar freshman S James Williams. Miami would string together a pair of first downs to get the ball from the 2 yard line out into the middle of the field. And, in doing so, the Canes got the clock into position to kneel the ball 3 times and take home a big, big win, both for this season, and for the state of this article. This win marked Miami 2nd consecutive victory over a ranked opponent. The offense looks better. The QB is ballin. The youngsters on the roster who were forced into action when the team was 2-4 and simultaneously hit with injuries are playing up to (and in some cases over) their potential/expectations/ratings. The defense, though still not lockdown, has affected opposing offenses enough to give the offense a chance to win. And, the most important part: Miami looks to be competently coached. There is a clear plan on all sides of the ball, and the plan has worked. Don ignore that last part; it really matters. Wee here talking about Manny Diaz job security because for the majority of this season, the system Miami was using and the plans Diaz had employed were NOT working https://www.mhoutletstore.com/Chantz_Williams_Jersey-73, and that putting it mildly. But, credit to him: Miami has stepped up in the last 2 weeks, beaten a pair of ranked teams, and put themselves in a position where e still have a chance to win the Coastal isn just some far fetched hope, but a real, tangible possibility....depending on how things break in the future. Week 9 Heat Check: A set of Scented CandlesFor better or worse (depending on your personal thought on the topic), the last 2 weeks had done A LOT to turn down the fire on Diaz and his job security. You all know that the Michigan State game was the end of the road for me with Diaz, but even with that thought, I tweeted the following after the win at Pitt:I think this win 100% means Diaz is back as HC next season.Now, this comes with the obvious caveats against losing the rest of the games or having a 66-3 loss to Duke or something incredibly ridiculous. But, absent something like that, and if Miami continues to be competent and competitive, I absolutely believe that based upon what wee seen the last fortnight, Diaz has saved his job...for the time being. The counterpoint to that, however, is the fact that it absolutely should not have taken until weeks 8 and 9 of the season, respectively, for Miami to finally look like a competent outfit. And before you come at me with iami is like 2 plays from being 6-2/7-1, let me remind you that Miami is that same number of plays from being 2-6 as well. So let not have revisionist history to make the early part of the season better than it was. We were all there. We all saw what happened. We don have to lie to kick it. Can a pack of candles turn into a bonfire? Sure. But it will take a lot like spraying aerosol on it, or putting those candles under the curtains, or losing to Duke by 2 TDs, or something similar to turn that relatively mundane heat into an emergency situation. So, for now, I think Diaz has done what needed done to save his job 100% going into next year. Here hoping he, and the Canes, can keep this kind of performance going.

https://www.mhoutletstore.com/Bubba_Bolden_Jersey-46

Jaylan Knighton Jersey

ip: 84.17.34.155 

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้มีผู้ออนไลน์ 13 คน บอรด์มีทั้งหมด : 7,074 กระทู้ รวม  : 30,557 คำตอบ เข้าอ่านกระทู้ทั้งหมด : 14,241,785 ครั้ง
ดูตอบกระทู้ล่าสุดบนบอร์ด

0ขาจร, 13สาวก
ผู้ใช้เมื่อ 5 นาทีที่ผ่านมา:
, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

HBD : no member

Copyright 2007 Animate Group Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.