Wallpaper
WallPaper
ภาพวาดจากแฟน GM
Art Corner
Gamemag on Facebook
Facebook

สมาชิกทุกท่านโปรดอ่านก่อน*กฎกติกาของบอร์ด*
รวมวิธีโพสภาพ,คลิป,การใส่ลายเซ็น และอื่นๆ
Animategroup.com - GAMEMAG - Earlier Arizona Country RB Eno Benjamin Having Comfort of Possibilities
ผู้ตั้งกระทู้ ข้อความ
Rousseau / Member
ID : M07752

Level : ลูกเจี๊ยบฝึกหัด
Exp. : 18%
จิตพิสัย : 100%
Like : 0
Reply : 0
Sex : ชาย
วันที่สมัคร : 2021-11-26
PM Profile
Topic : Earlier Arizona Country RB Eno Benjamin Having Comfort of Possibilities
«date: 26 พฤศจิกายน 2564 , 16:30:08 »
 แก้ไข  

This write-up in the beginning looked upon AllCardinalsWhen likelihood knocks, yourself need to remedy. That specially what Arizona Cardinals jogging back again Eno Benjamin did in just the Cardinals 19-16 preseason victory in excess of the Dallas Cowboys upon Friday evening https://www.fanndfi.com/michael-mayer-jersey. With fellow operating back again James Conner out upon the guide/COVID-19 record, Benjamin identified himself as the staff members No. 2 2 jogging back again driving Chase Edmonds. Benjamin maintained toward revenue 50 yards upon 10 carries, such as a prolonged 38-backyard operate and a 6-backyard speeding touchdown.Benjamin, who sat out the finish 2020 time immediately after becoming drafted inside the 7th spherical past yr, suggests he took his starter period as an prospect in direction of understand.Benjamin Getting Ease of Chances Upon and Off FieldIt was a Terrific view. All the things above tonight felt perfect, reported Benjamin soon after the sport John Mahoney Jersey.Simply just likely out there with my teammates, currently being back again right here in just Arizona was astounding. a further point that manufactured that changeover a small little bit a lot easier as considerably as suiting up for tonight. An Alliance With the ACC/Significant 10 Could possibly be Pac-12 Just ChoiceBy Donnie Druin6 several hours agoReasons in the direction of Think 2021 isThe Calendar year for Arizona Country FootballBy Donnie Druin14 several hours agoBreaking Down Arizona Region Greatest 25 AP Poll RankingBy Donnie DruinAug 16, 2021I form of took it as a redshirt 12 months. Thus mentally, Im simply just coming again even a lot more published, bodily as nicely.Benjamin, an Arizona Country solution, did relatively properly the remaining year he carried a soccer in just a sport. Benjamin rushed for above 100 yards and 2 ratings inside a victory around heated rival Arizona inside of 2019. Once questioned if he remembers any data upon the previous season he touched the rock for ASU, Benjamin determined in the direction of participate in it neat Isaiah Foskey Jersey.I exactly keep in mind it was towards the staff down south is what it was. It was a genuinely Great activity, we received. Therefore it cant consider a great deal much better than that, claimed Benjamin upon defeating the Wildcats within just his very last physical appearance as a Solar Devil Chase Ketterer Jersey. As soon as a highly effective general performance that too integrated a handful of financially rewarding kickoff returns , Benjamin continues to be concentrated upon his most important intent: Undertaking no matter what the workers asks of him. I couldnt explain to your self. I specifically recognize Im gonna move out there and do every little thing that is requested in the direction of the most straightforward of my energy, stated Benjamin.Even so it shakes out, it heading in the direction of shake out.The Cardinals moment preseason recreation is subsequent Friday, as the Kansas Town Chiefs occur in the direction of city. Kickoff is scheduled for 5 p.m. Arizona period.

ip: 20.89.17.128 

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้มีผู้ออนไลน์ 17 คน บอรด์มีทั้งหมด : 7,099 กระทู้ รวม  : 30,563 คำตอบ เข้าอ่านกระทู้ทั้งหมด : 14,291,136 ครั้ง
ดูตอบกระทู้ล่าสุดบนบอร์ด

0ขาจร, 17สาวก
ผู้ใช้เมื่อ 5 นาทีที่ผ่านมา:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

HBD : no member

Copyright 2007 Animate Group Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.