Like : 0
Reply : 0
Sex : ชาย
วันที่สมัคร : 2021-09-15
PM Profile
Topic : It's evident I'm sure. But the candy cane
«date: 15 กันยายน 2564 , 14:15:16 »
 แก้ไข  

It's evident I'm sure. But the candy cane of RS gold Christmas has decent offensive and defensive stats. It isn't likely to have huge statistics considering its requirements. But, it is highly in certain aspects of free play items.

It's not the most effective however, the strength benefit ranks over the scimitar made of iron, making an effective weapon for 1 attack for players who are not paying. This makes it the second most popular weapon for the holiday season, just after the scythe. What does it mean? Do jagex plan to develop semi-useful holiday products? They have already hinted at that, declaring "To an extent, I believe that we developers (and players) must accept that Christmas items will never be the cheap OSRS gold most-used objects in the game, but this doesn't mean that they must be written-off as useless." (Dev Blog: Holiday Event: A Christmas Warble). Are you a fan of this idea, or do you just need a stylish item to wear while skilling?

ip: 94.177.118.64 

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้มีผู้ออนไลน์ 25 คน บอรด์มีทั้งหมด : 7,091 กระทู้ รวม  : 30,561 คำตอบ เข้าอ่านกระทู้ทั้งหมด : 14,285,985 ครั้ง
ดูตอบกระทู้ล่าสุดบนบอร์ด

0ขาจร, 25สาวก
ผู้ใช้เมื่อ 5 นาทีที่ผ่านมา:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

HBD : no member

Copyright 2007 Animate Group Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.