Wallpaper
WallPaper
ภาพวาดจากแฟน GM
Art Corner
Gamemag on Facebook
Facebook

สมาชิกทุกท่านโปรดอ่านก่อน*กฎกติกาของบอร์ด*
รวมวิธีโพสภาพ,คลิป,การใส่ลายเซ็น และอื่นๆ
Animategroup.com - GAMEMAG - Seahawks blow probability towards clinch playoffs with OT decline in the direction of SF
ผู้ตั้งกระทู้ ข้อความ
Michael7 / Member
ID : M07553

Level : ลูกเจี๊ยบฝึกหัด
Exp. : 16%
จิตพิสัย : 100%
Like : 0
Reply : 0
Sex : หญิง
วันที่สมัคร : 2020-08-28
PM Profile
Topic : Seahawks blow probability towards clinch playoffs with OT decline in the direction of SF
«date: 28 สิงหาคม 2563 , 10:46:01 »
 แก้ไข  

SANTA CLARA, Calif. The position was all established for a playoff-clinching social gathering for the Seattle Seahawks with a match in opposition to a battling rival they experienced ruled for 5 a long time functioning.Then a overlooked much more position, botched kickoff insurance policy and a heritage-surroundings working day of consequences mixed toward send out the Seahawks household without the need of a bash soon after a 26-23 extra time reduction towards the San Francisco 49ers upon Sunday that snapped a 10-video game profitable streak inside the competition.I only seem to be such as anyone desires in the direction of wake up, Seattle defensive lineman Frank Clark claimed.I truly feel such as I want towards wake up, the loosen up of the workers, the coaches, anyone requirements in direction of wake up. We have to have in direction of end this out powerful, including weve been chatting concerning. I sense including it includes toward be a joint hard work. Everyone consists of in direction of stage up and be liable. The working day started out off nicely for the Seahawks , who pressured a a few-and-out upon the opening determination and then effortlessly moved downfield towards rating upon Russell Wilson5-back garden touchdown go in the direction of Doug Baldwin.Nevertheless any principle that elements would shift as simple for Seattle this 7 days as it did 2 months back within a 43-16 gain at residence earlier mentioned San Francisco was spot in the direction of chill out at the time Sebastian Janikowski forgotten the a lot more simple fact and Richie James Jr https://www.seahawksuniformstoreonline.com/Luke_Joeckel_Jersey-30. returned the resulting kickoff 97 yards for a touchdown.That place the Seahawks down 7-6 and they by no means led the take it easy of the route towards a workers enjoying out the string of a different missing period.Seattle taken care of in direction of tie the recreation at 20 early within just the fourth quarter anytime Chris Carson scored upon fourth-and-intent versus the 1 Shaquill Griffin Jersey, breaking a take care of in opposition to D.J. Jones within the backfield and then combating in the course of yet another against Elijah Lee in direction of consider the ranking for the emphasize of his 119-back garden speeding working day.The groups then traded market aims in advance of the 49ers stepped up defensively with a few immediately helps prevent versus Russell Wilson and the Seahawks in direction of fastened the issue for Robbie Gouldgame-successful 36-garden market function within just extra time that passed Seattle its to start with decline in opposition to San Francisco due to the fact 2013.Educate Pete Carroll stated he didnt feel his staff ignored the 49ers, even with a substantial showdown coming upcoming 7 days versus Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas Metropolis Chiefs.I dont feel any of that is what transpired, Carroll explained.I consider we had been sloppy with the repercussions problem. All of the quantities sport up in the direction of how we performed. The operating figures, the 3rd down figures have been the excellent weve experienced within fairly a although.Security held the figures down, performed Pretty perfectly inside the minute 50 % https://www.seahawksuniformstoreonline.com/Justin_Johnson_Jersey-113. Therefore, we did a good deal of Fantastic variables which include we in a natural way do. 2 of the final 3 months, weve experienced 4 consequences. Thus, we experienced 14 presently for 148 yards, itreally difficult in the direction of triumph over that and we werent equipped in the direction of inside of a finish recreation.Seattle devoted a few unique fouls in direction of support San Francisco obtain a sector intent inside the 3rd quarter and then experienced preserving phone calls upon its best a few drives of the recreation in the direction of thwart any momentum Cortez Kennedy Jersey.The 148 yards inside implications have been the optimum within just franchise heritage, with Shaquill Griffin termed for move interference versus Dante Pettis that became an incomplete go upon minute-and-15 toward a initially down at the Seattle 41 in just time beyond regulation.I consider it seemed choice for the reason that of the refs, Griffin reported.Thatjust the sincere resolution. I look which includes we havent experienced this several flags known as in opposition to us simply because Ive been listed here. It sucks that it transpired, yet I cant blame it upon them. We cant place ourselves within just that issue. Thatcompletely upon us.A 16-backyard garden function through Jeff Wilson Jr. bought the 49ers inside of business-function wide range and then Gould presented the activity-champion a few performs later on https://www.seahawksuniformstoreonline.com/Kam_Chancellor_Jersey-19.The Seahawks keep on being in just very good place within the ultimate wild-card vacation spot inside of the NFC and can clinch the playoffs with both a earn at household versus Kansas Metropolis upcoming 7 days or previous-desired destination Arizona inside of the finale.Thereno nervousness method, mentioned Wilson, who threw for 237 yards with 2 TDs towards Baldwin.Our heads are down and organized in the direction of effort, and that was heading in the direction of be our mindset possibly path. However, we werent equipped toward pull all through While we required in direction of. Ita instant, and how do oneself retain the services of it is likely in direction of be the mystery.

ip: 45.135.186.25 

ผู้ใช้งานขณะนี้มีผู้ออนไลน์ 8 คน บอรด์มีทั้งหมด : 7,074 กระทู้ รวม  : 30,557 คำตอบ เข้าอ่านกระทู้ทั้งหมด : 14,241,859 ครั้ง
ดูตอบกระทู้ล่าสุดบนบอร์ด

0ขาจร, 8สาวก
ผู้ใช้เมื่อ 5 นาทีที่ผ่านมา:
, , , , , , , ,

HBD : no member

Copyright 2007 Animate Group Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved.